Scrapbook Graphic Designer
We are searching for a talented Graphic Designer to join our Scrapbooking Team. The full-time position is a unique opportunity for a career-minded professional to work in a challenging, fast-paced Mac environment. We need a talented team player with a passion for product/packaging design and development.
This dedicated artist will have outstanding illustration skills, along with advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills and a finely tuned sense of color, composition, layout and typography. Position is located at our corporate offices in Oklahoma City. No relocation assistance provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Minimum of 3 years professional design experience
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite Skills
- Strong typography and design skills with a good design judgment to the development process
- Illustration skills that encompass a wide range of styles and techniques
- A basic understanding of marketing and consumer behavior and the ability to apply that knowledge to design
- An eye for detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Keep a cool head when it comes to critiques or feedback, and be willing and able to act upon constructive criticism
- Be at home in a demanding, fast paced work environment
- A work ethic that makes it clear you love every minute of what you do
- Juggle multiple projects under the pressure of deadline.
- Create designs to satisfy an incredibly diverse array of project objectives.
- Bring a strong design aesthetic to the table.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm regarding design and its value