Occupational Injury Examiner
Hobby Lobby Stores is a privately held corporation that is looking for a qualified person to fill an opening in the Risk Management Department.
The focus of the Occupational Injury Examiner is to aggressively manage and coordinate the employee injury claim process to facilitate return to work and partner with the Third Party Administrator (TPA) to bring the claim to conclusion as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume along with salary requirements.
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes. For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.
- Review and work daily, new occupational incidents and all existing claims
- Work closely with the company’s TPAs, employees and management to coordinate return to work, medical care, payment activity and ultimate claim resolution
- Document all work activity in Risk Management Information System (RMIS) Risk Master
- Follow claim guidelines including automatic and manual diaries for work product
- Provide reports as required
- Must be able to take and follow instructions
- Computer knowledge required and previous RMIS experience a plus
- Must be detail and task oriented
- Must be able to work in a paperless environment with third party software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, customer service and organization skills are essential
- Prior claim experience and current adjusting license is preferred
- All Stores Closed on Sunday
- Competitive Salaries
- Holiday Pay
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation Leave
- 401(k) Plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical and Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan
- Group Life Insurance
- Merchandise Discount
- Flexible Spending Plan