Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Uncached Time = Fri May 06 18:22:46 CDT 2016
Cached Time = Fri May 06 18:20:04 CDT 2016
Red Giant Cupcake Mold
Sunny Side Up Bakery
Have fun baking delicious treats with this Red Giant Cupcake Mold. The flexible non-stick silicone makes this mold ideal for baking larger- than-life cupcakes. Use this fun, unique mold to create giant cupcakes for birthday parties, baby showers, and more!
Hand wash only.
Finished Cake Size:
- Wash and dry bakeware before use. Then lightly coat all pieces with non-stick spray.
- Set base piece and top piece onto baking sheet. Fill both, using one batch of cake batter. Note: Leave room in base piece to accommodate filling insert. Place insert onto base piece, curved side down.
- Bake according to directions on cake mix.
- To test if cakes are done, insert toothpick into center. When the toothpick comes out clean, remove cakes from oven.
- Remove filling insert from base piece and let cakes cool. To remove cakes from mold, place a plate over the base piece. Flip cake onto plate and gently tap on mold. Repeat with top piece.
- Fill base as desired, being sure not to over-fill. Ice the top of the base piece - this will act as glue between the cake layers. Gently stack the cake top onto the base. Decorate as desired.
- Wash bakeware in soapy water. Towel dry and store in a dry place.