Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Uncached Time = Fri Aug 18 05:06:26 CDT 2017
Cached Time = Fri Aug 18 05:02:26 CDT 2017
Giant Cupcake Mold
Sunny Side Up Bakery
Regular cupcakes are certainly tasty, but you can make yourself a larger-than-life version with this fun Giant Cupcake Mold. The flexible, non-stick silicone makes this mold produce cakes that are simple to remove and frost. Use this fun, unique mold to create giant cupcakes for birthday parties, baby showers, and more!
Finished Cake Size:
- Width: 5 3/4"
- Height: 7 1/8"
Package contains 3 pieces.
- Wash and dry bakeware before use. Then lightly coat all pieces with non-stick spray.
- Set base piece and top piece onto baking sheet. Fill both, using one batch of cake batter. Note: Leave room in base piece to accommodate filling insert. Place insert onto base piece, curved side down.
- Bake according to directions on cake mix.
- To test if cakes are done, insert toothpick into center. When the toothpick comes out clean, remove cakes from oven.
- Remove filling insert from base piece and let cakes cool. To remove cakes from mold, place a plate over the base piece. Flip cake onto plate and gently tap on mold. Repeat with top piece.
- Fill base as desired, being sure not to over-fill. Ice the top of the base piece - this will act as glue between the cake layers. Gently stack the cake top onto the base. Decorate as desired.
- Wash bakeware in soapy water. Towel dry and store in a dry place.