Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Uncached Time = Tue May 22 00:01:33 CDT 2018
Cached Time = Tue May 22 00:01:33 CDT 2018
Beadfix 30-Minute Epoxy
This single-use Beadfix 2-Part, 30-Minute Epoxy is just what you need to create custom bezels, beads and more.
- Set Time: 30 Minutes
- Handling Time: About 7 Hours
- Full Cure: 24 Hours
- Cured Product Withstands: -65 Degrees to 225 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Not recommended for drinking water applications.
- When cured, product will be visible. Pre-check color by mixing a small sample and viewing final color after 48 hours.
Steps for Use:
- Protect work surfaces.
- Clean & dry bonding surfaces. Roughen smooth surfaces using abrasives or sandpaper.
- To open, point tube away from face and body and puncture tube seal with the pointed end on the cap.
- Dispense equal parts of resin and hardener. Mix thoroughly in a package blister or on clean cardboard (do not use metal) until color is uniform.
- Apply to both surfaces and hold together with clamp or tape.
- Remove excess glue at once and recap tubes for storage.
- 6 Grams (3 Grams of Resin, 3 Grams of Hardener)
Follow instructions and read product safety information before use.
Item not available in Hobby Lobby Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.
Frequently Purchased Together