Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Uncached Time = Fri Feb 23 11:30:55 CST 2018
Cached Time = Fri Feb 23 11:30:55 CST 2018
Beadfix 30-Minute Epoxy
This single-use Beadfix 2-Part, 30-Minute Epoxy is just what you need to create custom bezels, beads and more.
- Set Time: 30 Minutes
- Handling Time: About 7 Hours
- Full Cure: 24 Hours
- Cured Product Withstands: -65 Degrees to 225 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Not recommended for drinking water applications.
- When cured, product will be visible. Pre-check color by mixing a small sample and viewing final color after 48 hours.
Steps for Use:
- Protect work surfaces.
- Clean & dry bonding surfaces. Roughen smooth surfaces using abrasives or sandpaper.
- To open, point tube away from face and body and puncture tube seal with the pointed end on the cap.
- Dispense equal parts of resin and hardener. Mix thoroughly in a package blister or on clean cardboard (do not use metal) until color is uniform.
- Apply to both surfaces and hold together with clamp or tape.
- Remove excess glue at once and recap tubes for storage.
- 6 Grams (3 Grams of Resin, 3 Grams of Hardener)
Follow instructions and read product safety information before use.
Item not available in Hobby Lobby Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.