Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Uncached Time = Tue Mar 20 16:18:25 CDT 2018
Cached Time = Tue Mar 20 16:18:25 CDT 2018
Macrame Pattern Book
Learn how to make over seventy macrame knots and small repeat patterns and then use them to create a wide range of stunning projects! Translated from Japanese, this accessible guidebook, Macrame Pattern Book, is an outstanding resource for both new and experienced "knotters."
- Starts with the basics, then progresses to more complex designs
- Offers close-up photographs and clear step-by-step diagrams that show how each knot is tied
- Gives a comprehensive overview of the tools and materials is included
- Provides helpful tips like how to set up your work board and how to keep track of cord ends
- Included 33 projects, ranging from simple jewelry pieces to more complicated projects such as net bags and ornate baskets
Paperback; 159 Pages
Item not available in Hobby Lobby Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.