Macrame Pattern Book
- Yarn Weight:
- Article Number:
- Brand: St. Martin's
Learn how to make over seventy macrame knots and small repeat patterns and then use them to create a wide range of stunning projects! Translated from Japanese, this accessible guidebook, Macrame Pattern Book, is an outstanding resource for both new and experienced "knotters."
- Starts with the basics, then progresses to more complex designs
- Offers close-up photographs and clear step-by-step diagrams that show how each knot is tied
- Gives a comprehensive overview of the tools and materials is included
- Provides helpful tips like how to set up your work board and how to keep track of cord ends
- Included 33 projects, ranging from simple jewelry pieces to more complicated projects such as net bags and ornate baskets
Paperback; 159 Pages
Item not available in Hobby Lobby Stores.
Check your local store for availability.