2017 Official Blue Paperback Book of U.S. Coins
Since 1942, The Official Blue Book has been the annual reference used by U.S. coin dealers to make buying offers. Likewise, coin collectors use it to find out what dealers will pay for their coins. Its price listings offer a real-world look at the coin market, gathered from dealers around the country.
2017 Official Blue Paperback Book of U.S. Coins has clear, easy-to-follow grading information for each series, and prices dealers are paying in multiple grades per coin.
Inside, you will find:
- Average dealer buying prices for American coins from 1616 to today
- Historical information and specifications on each coin
- Actual-size photographs of hundreds of coins
- Grading and collecting tips
- How coins are produced
- Detailed mintage records
- Collectible Blue Books
- American Arts gold bullion medals
- Colonial and early American coins, federal coins, commemoratives, Proof and Mint sets, die varieties, state quarters, Presidential dollars, private and territorial gold, the Philippines, tokens and much more!
Paperback; 285 Pages
Item not available in Hobby Lobby Stores.
Check your local store for availability.