High Gloss Clear Acrylic Coating
- Brand: Tree House Studio
Clear Acrylic High Gloss Coating dries in minutes and creates a permanent, water-resistant finish. Your project will be finished with a beautiful, non-yellowing, protective shine!
Use to coat:
- Porcelain Ceramics
- Tole Painting
- Prepare surface by ensuring it is clean and dry. Mask of any area of the surface that you do not want coated.
- Apply at room temperature in a well-ventilated area. Do not apply when humidity is high.
- Shake can well before using and occasionally during use.
- Test spray on a scrap area of surface to test compatibility.
- Apply holding can upright 10-12" from surface, pointing spray button toward surface. Begin at closest edge and spray lightly in a continuous left-to-right stroking motion across the surface and beyond the edge, slightly overlapping each stroke. Adjust overlap of strokes to produce an even, light coverage. If additional coat is needed, let dry 2 minutes before applying again. Let dry completely 24 hours before handling.
- After each use, clear valve by holding can upside-down and spraying until only clear gas comes out. If spray button becomes clogged, wear eye protection, wipe off the button opening with lacquer thinner - DO NOT stick pin in spray button opening.
Net Weight: 11-Ounces