Find a store
Email & Account
Selected Product Image
Sew-Ology

Thread Box

7 reviews
SKU: 207365
$2.99

Keep your favorite bobbins at the ready in Thread Box! This plastic, stackable box contains nineteen spindles which will hold nineteen different colors of thread spools. Keep the box in your sewing box, and keep it filled with all sorts of bright and bold colors. Sew on with a passionate, organized spirit!

Dimensions:

• Length: 4 7/16"
  • Width: 8 1/8"
  • Height: 3 1/16"

Shipping:

Please provide a physical street address for the shipment of merchandise orders. PO Box shipping addresses may be provided for gift card only orders. Most orders will ship within 1-2 business days and tracking is provided via email when the order ships. Delivery usually takes an additional 3-4 business days. Keep in mind, some orders may require an additional business day to process, and some locations can require 5-7 business days for delivery. 

Returns:

We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your item within 90 days

Visit our Shipping & Returns page for complete information.

5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star
August 23, 2023

Don't waste your money

This is made from flimsy brittle plastic that will likely crack from normal use. If it gets dropped, it will definitely shatter. The spindles are spaced to close to fit any of the Coats and Clark threads. I suspect it will hold 19 Gutermann spools.

August 23, 2023

Not big enough

I purchased this box to organize all my thread. The posts aren't far enough apart to hold the larger spools (which is mostly what I have);. It's fine for the smaller spools or the tall skinny ones (like Gutterman), but otherwise, it just doesn't cut it.

August 23, 2023

Sort of worth it

I purchased this for all my thread. Would only fit the long, skinny spools and the small spools that I have but not the big ones. I was lucky enough to have a lot of the small spools to make this usable and not wasted space in my sewing room.

August 23, 2023

Perfect thread storage.

I use this to separate my thread types. They stack fit together so in the desk space of one I can stack all my threads. I purchased them so that my thread doesn’t get covered in dust. Great product and price.

August 23, 2023

Great for all my threads

I bought one to see if I liked it. Bought two more. Dark threads, light color threads, and cotton & specialty threads. The plastic is not the hardest, but unless I drop on a hard floor I don't see a problem. Fit perfectly on a shelf so I can grab & sew.

August 23, 2023

Sew-Ology Thread Box

I have been using these thread boxes for many years with no negative issues. They are designed for the smaller spools. I have my thread separated by color and type and find these boxes perfect for my needs.

August 23, 2023

Awful! Waste of money!

Unless you have the very, very slender spools of thread, this is useless. I could only get maybe 8 or 9 regular size thread spools in there out of “18”. Absolutely horrible!