Selected Product Image
Sew-Ology

Hand Quilting Thread

6 reviews
SKU: 1261007
$1.99
$5.99
Sew-Ology Thread Always 1.99¢*
*Marked price shown in strikethrough. Discounts Provided every day. Marked prices reflect general U.S market value for similiar products.

Make a colorful addition to your quilting supplies with Hand Quilting Thread. This thread comes in a classic color that's great for hand-sewn designs. The polyester and cotton blend allows the thread to stretch and gives it a comfortable cotton texture. Consider using it to create dynamic and creative quilting projects for friends and family. Sew vividly textured creations by hand with this versatile thread!

Make a colorful addition to your quilting supplies with Black Hand Quilting Thread. This thread comes in a classic black that's great for hand-sewn designs. The polyester and cotton blend allows the thread to stretch and gives it a comfortable cotton texture. Consider using it to create dynamic and creative quilting projects for friends and family. Sew vividly textured creations by hand with this versatile thread!

Details:

• Spool Length: 175 Yards
  • Content: Polyester/Cotton Blend
  • Color: Black
  • Color Code: 2108
  • Quantity: 1

Shipping:

Please provide a physical street address for the shipment of merchandise orders. PO Box shipping addresses may be provided for gift card only orders. Most orders will ship within 1-2 business days and tracking is provided via email when the order ships. Delivery usually takes an additional 3-4 business days. Keep in mind, some orders may require an additional business day to process, and some locations can require 5-7 business days for delivery. 

Returns:

We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your item within 90 days

Visit our Shipping & Returns page for complete information.

5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star
August 23, 2023

Dislike

Tried this thread in white. Really bad choice. Not suitable for hand quilting, very thick, like thin twine. After I finally got the needle threaded, I hadn't sewn 10" before it was so twisted could hardly pull it through my project.

August 23, 2023

Great for hand quilting

This thread is perfect for hand quilting, I will never use anything else! Another reviewer said it tangled easily, I thought it tangled less than others I've used. A little bee's wax solves that! Easily threaded (doesn't fray) and very strong.

August 23, 2023

Great thread!

I love this thread for my quilting. It doesn't tangle as easily as other threads I've used. It's a good sturdy thread.

August 23, 2023

Nice for hand quilting

I like this thread. It doesn’t come in as many colors as Gutermman but the quality is about the same.

August 23, 2023

Pour Quality. Breaks and knots quickly

This thread is constantly fraying, breaking or knotting while I quilt. I can only do short threads at a time or it frays. I will never buy this brand again. The color I bought was a cream color but I assume every color would be the same quality.

Christine
December 25, 2023

Love this thread

I have been hand quilting for 30 plus years. This is by far the best quilting thread I have every used.